We are seeking applications from enthusiastic, self-motivated Forklift Operators to work in our Nelson based warehouses handling a range of cargo.
Reporting to the QuayPack Supervisor, this is a permanent full time position with the normal hours being Monday to Friday 2.30pm to 11.00pm.
To be considered you’ll be:
- experienced forklift operator with current certification
- fully focused on safe work practices and care of cargo
- have an understanding of inventory and stock control
- pro-active and able to work unsupervised, and
- physically fit and a team player
This is a great opportunity to have your top notch skills rewarded with a competitive remuneration package.
At Port Nelson Ltd, irrespective of our positions, we all strive to uphold our ASPIRE values: Accountability, Safety, Passion, Integrity/honesty, Respect and Excellence.
We operate a drug and alcohol testing programme.
We need to move quickly and will be assessing applications as they are received so please apply ASAP. For more information, please contact Jacqui on 027 734 0113 (no text messages please).
Applications close: 2 March 2021